We are looking for cast and crew for an upcoming action film!
Interested in making a movie?
We have the opportunity for hobbyists to take things to the next level and work on a bigger project! We’re a new underground production company making a fast-moving and exciting full-length action movie – but without a Hollywood-level budget! Although we can’t offer much in the way of financial reward, anyone involved in a major role will have the option of a percentage of potential returns. While no one will get rich, this is a great opportunity to get your name known and advance your career. Even though we already have our main production team in place, we are still looking for new players in just about every area so that we can divide the tasks amongst a larger group to share the workload. The film will be in Finnish and English.
Screenplay development – March-August 2021.
Filming – 2-4 weeks in August-September 2021 mainly in the Helsinki region.
Post-production – Autumn and winter.
Estimated completion of the film in spring 2022.
We are looking for the following:
– Dozens of actors for side roles: – men and women of all ages for “baddie” roles e.g. cops, agents, mafia players (it would be nice to have a few well-known people, such as musicians, appearing in a quick under-a-minute cameo roles)
– Actors who can speak English eg with a Russian, French, Asian accent (other accents may be suggested)
– witch doctor / shaman (“near” Levi)
– a doctor
– stunt actors and stunt coordinators
– other special effects people
– drivers (and cars)
– photographers, sound crew (boom operators etc)
– first aiders
– make-up artists
– lighting technicians
– special effects designers
– audio post-processors – etc.
– acquisition of sponsors
– or you may have another skill you think we could use.
In addition, we also need all kinds of equipment:
– deactivated weapons or replicas
– cars (a couple of cars for the shots and for the transport of the shooting group, for the latter 1 + 8 seats would be necessary) with drivers
– cameras (60-120fps 4K, high speed camera might be needed for some individual scenes) and other shooting equipment (optics, tripods)
– portable monitor
– lights, especially battery-operated, so that no generator is required
– performance costumes
– shooting locations (old factory, tunnels, maybe some track for car scenes, farm, etc.)
Please send a free-form application telling us about yourself and the skills/resources you have to offer through one of the following methods:
PS. Feel free to share 🙂